Blow Molding Process
Customized plastic vacuum forming service parts
The blow molding process is divided into the following three types:
- Injection stretch blow molding
At present, injection stretch blow molding technology is more widely used than injection blow molding. This blow molding method is actually injection blow molding, but with the addition of axial stretching, blow molding is easier and energy consumption is reduced. The volume of products that can be processed by injection stretch blowing is larger than that of injection blowing. The volume of the blown container is 0.2-20L. It is widely used in the packaging production of cosmetics, medicines, beverages, detergents, seasonings, drinking water bottles, car wax/engine oil, and other industrial fields.
The working process is as follows:
- Inject the parison, the principle is the same as that of ordinary injection;
- Transfer the parison to the heating and temperature adjustment process to make the parison soft;
- Transfer to the stretch-blow station to close the mold. The push rod in the core stretches the parison in the axial direction while blowing air to make the parison close to the mold wall and cool;
- Go to the demoulding station to pick up parts.
Injection parison → heating parison → closing the mold and stretching and blowing up → cooling and taking the part
- Extrusion blow molding
Extrusion blow molding is one of the most widely used blow molding methods in blow molding. Blow molding extrusion injection can be processed in a wide range, from small products to large containers and auto parts, aerospace chemical products, etc.
The processing process is as follows:
- Melt and mix the rubber first, and the melt enters the die to become a tube-shaped parison;
- After the parison reaches the predetermined length, the blow mold is closed and the parison is clamped between the two mold halves;
- Blow air, blow air into the parison, inflate the parison, and then press the mold cavity to form;
- Cooling products;
- Open the mold and take away the cold-hardened product.
Extrusion blow molding process:
Melt → Extrusion of parison → Clamping and blow molding → Mold opening
- Injection blow molding
Injection blow molding is a molding method that combines the characteristics of injection molding and blow molding. At present, it is mainly used for beverage bottles and medicine bottles with high blowing precision requirements, and some small structural parts.
- In the injection molding station, the parison is injected first, and the processing method is the same as ordinary injection molding.
- After the injection mold is opened, the core rod and the parison move to the blow molding station.
- The mandrel puts the parison between the blow molds and closes the molds. Next, compressed air is blown into the parison through the middle of the mandrel, inflated to make it close to the mold wall, and cooled.
- The mold is opened and the core rod is transferred to the demolding station. After the blow molded part is taken out, the core rod is transferred to the injection station cycle.
Injection blowing machine working process:
Blow molding parison→opening of injection mold and transfer to film blowing station→clamping and blowing and cooling→rotating to demolding station to take part→parison
EASTEEL’s experience in custom blow molding allows us to design and manufacture difficult tasks that others cannot accomplish. From conception to completion, the expert team of blow molding products will turn your design into a finished product that you are proud of. Moreover, all of these provide you with excellent results within an affordable price range.
Are you looking for blow plastic bottle molding in the short term? Contact us now for high-quality bottle plastic blow molding.
EASTEEL is a professional OEM and ODM manufacturer, if you have any great ideas, we can realize them. No matter what the challenge, we can deliver a solution.
EASTEEL is a modern enterprise integrating R&D, mold design, production, and sales. Professional to provide customers with various plastic vacuum forming services. Over the years, we have continuously absorbed new technologies and processes at home and abroad, and boldly innovated, accumulated rich experience, and trained a large number of technical personnel. The company has many large blister machines, and the materials used in industrial vacuum forming products can be customized according to customers’ requirements.
Industrial vacuum forming is a kind of plastic processing technology. The main principle is to heat and soften the flat plastic hard sheet, then use vacuum to absorb it on the mold surface, and cool it to form. It is widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, decoration, and other industries.